Baby Names E-Book

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Baby Name Websites

Baby Name Websites
I can hardly believe it - when I keyed in 'Baby name' to google, there are 168 million sites!! That just goes to show how important choosing the right baby name must be to people, for all those sites to be in business!

I am hoping that through this blog, and my website www.true-meaning-of-names.com I can help people see that just knowing the standard 'meaning' of a baby name doesn't tell you anything like enough about how that name will affect that child. Most systems out there seem to just give a few words about each name. They don't tell you the personality traits or the meaning of the individual letters of each name.

For instance, look up the name HARRY on most lists and it will give the meaning as 'home ruler' or something similar. Hmmm. How does that help you decide if that is the right name for your baby?!



Baby Name Websites.

No comments: